Some of the ingredients found in the Gardasil HPV vaccine are being questioned for safety. Because so many adverse events are reported, every parents needs to consider these untested additives and weigh the risk to benefits before allowing their child to get the Gardasil Cervical cancer vaccine.
- Amino Acids
- Amorphous Aluminum Hydroxyphosphate Sulfate
- Mineral Salts
- Polysorbate 80
- Sodium Borate
The #1 Problem with Gardasil – Untested Additives
In the last 20 years, immunologists discovered that the immune system does not build immunity to a virus or bacteria by one exposure but will only respond to multiple exposures. Some history of vaccinology: 25-30 years ago, doctors were taught that one vaccine would protect form the disease for a lifetime! That shows how little the medical establishment knew about the immune system. In fact, a whole new area in medicine was developed called NeuroImmunology back in 1993. It was then that they realized that the immune system was not a separate unit (organ) in the body but connected to the nervous system and many other organs and they actually re-wrote the immunology text books in the medical colleges in 1995. With this new understanding, they started to increase the number of vaccines (problem #1) and also the way the immune system responded (adjuvants added) to the vaccine. All vaccines contain adjuvants that are intended to “turbo-charge” the immune system and cause a longer lasting reaction in the immune system. The adjuvants used in vaccines are an attempt to get a better response in antibodies towards the virus or bacteria. By very nature, adjuvants are irritants, unnatural and even carcinogenetic
The most common adjuvant found in vaccines including the Gardasil vaccine is alum or aluminum. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin and can kill cells, cause neurological injury and lead to many other immune system problems. Every Gardasil shot contains 225 micrograms (mcg) of aluminum and the current recommendation is a series of 3 shots over several months. The series will result in 675 mcg of aluminum exposure.
The American Academy of Pediatrics states in an article titled, Aluminum Toxicity in Children, Pediatrics (March 1996) "Aluminum is now being implicated as interfering with a variety of cellular and metabolic processes in the nervous system and in other tissues." (1) It is clear that the use of aluminum in vaccines by the vaccine manufactures and the CDC is defended as safe. They completely ignore all of the toxicology studies on aluminum. Why, you may ask? Vaccines without adjuvants are useless and would be completely ineffective at causing any type of immune response. When they were under pressure to remove the Thimerosal (mercury) used for 80 years in vaccines, they had to find another adjuvant and aluminum was the choice.
In studying adjuvants in vaccines, Rajesh Gupta reported, “The biggest issue with the use of adjuvants for human vaccines, particularly routine childhood vaccines, is the toxicity and adverse side-effects of most of the adjuvant formulations. Some of the side effects can be ascribed to an unintentional stimulation of different mechanisms of the immune system whereas others may reflect general adverse pharmacological reactions which are more- less expected.” (2)
Dr. John Clements, World Health Organizer (WHO) acknowledges that the aluminum in vaccines is dangerous but his responds is “Aluminum is not perceived, I believe, by the public as a dangerous metal. Therefore, we are in a much more comfortable wicket in terms of defending its presence in vaccines.” (3) A wicket is, “A small window or door in which business can be conducted”.
A paper describing a new syndrome called, Autoimmune Syndrome Induced by Adjuvants, (ASIA) Yehuda Shoenfed, Nancy Agmon-Livin, July 15, 2010 discussed the use of aluminum in drugs and vaccines now causing ASIA. (4) We are injecting huge amounts of aluminum found in all vaccines only to cause a new illnesses; an illness that is difficult to address and currently has no answers. This is why it is so important to analyze the risks to benefits of all vaccines. (4)
Other Questionable Ingredients:
When aluminum is combines with other chemicals, such as Thimerosal (mercury) it is even more toxic. This is done frequently on most vaccines.
- Amorphous Aluminum
- Hydroxyphosphate Sulfate
- Sodium Chloride - 9.56 mg
- L-Histidine - 78 mg
- Polysorbate 80 - 50 mcg: An adjuvant that has shown to cause infertility in mice. When injected into rats it caused a rapid growth of reproductive organs, growth was abnormal and the rats were sterile, unable to reproduce. In the Polysorbate 80 Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) it may be carcinogenic, (cause cancer), as well as a mutagenic, (birth defects). When Polysorbate 80 was used intravenously with vitamins, it has been known to cause anaphylactic shock.
- Sodium Borate (35 mcg): Was used it the past to disinfect wounds until people started dying from repeated exposure. They also used it to clean infant nurseries in hospitals until too many babies started dying. It is used in roach killer and when exposed, causes vomiting, diarrhea, skin rash, blisters, collapse, coma, convulsions, drowsiness, fever, lack of desire to do anything, low blood pressure, decreased urine output, sloughing of the skin, twitching of facial muscles, arms, hands, legs, and feet.
Injection v/s Ingestion
Many Pro-vaccine people will tell you that we are all exposed to aluminum daily from foods, air, cooking utensils, soda cans etc... Saying the aluminum in vaccines is safe. They also minimize the effects of aluminum in vaccines by comparing it to the aluminum found in breast milk claiming it may contains more aluminum than a vaccine! It is wrong to compare ingesting (eating) something that will be organically bound up in the gut and eliminated properly to injecting intramuscularly by needle, which will eventually get into the blood system and circulated around the body exposing all organs and the brain to the chemical load!
I beg to ask the question of any reasonable, health conscious person: "If I took a beautiful fresh apple off a tree and injected it with the above ingredients in the same ratio as what is injected in a vaccine, would you eat it? Would you mash it up and give it to your 2 month old baby? How about your 9 year old son or daughter?"
If you answered, “Yes” to this question, you really need to stop and think about what you are willing to put in your body! I wouldn’t eat that apple, no way! It would be considered poisonous. I think every medical physician who recommends this vaccine needs to be asked that question! For some reason, it is acceptable to inject these toxins into our young children…..with the assumption that they possible may not get cancer 25 – 30 years later? Sounds like a gamble to me.
Gardasil Vaccine Efficacy Questioned
Canadian researchers Lucija Tomljenovic, PhD, and Christopher Shaw, PhD, from the Neural Dynamics Research Group, University of British Columbia, in Vancouver, believe that it possible that HPV vaccines have been promoted to the public based on inaccurate information? In a study they conducted they found that the efficacy of the vaccine preventing cancer has not been proven and the study periods have been too short. They state that invasive cancers take 20-40 years to develop so there is no proof that the vaccine is actually postponing the cancer or preventing the cancer. (5)
It is up to the parents to make informed vaccine decisions for themselves and their children. Please take the necessary time to evaluate the risks of the disease with the risks of the vaccines.
- (1) Neil Miller – Aluminum in Vaccines: A Neurological Gamble (page7)
- (2) Rajesh Gupta et al. (1993) - Adjuvants for Human Vaccines—Current Status, Problems and Future Prospects
- (3) Neil Miller – Aluminum in Vaccines: A Neurological Gamble (page7)
- (4) Journal of Autoimmunity 36 (4-8-2011) - Autoimmune Syndrome Induced by Adjuvants, (ASIA) Yehuda Shoenfed, Nancy Agmon-Livin, July 15, 2010
- (5) December 22, 2011, in the Annals of Medicine- Canadian Researchers Lucija Tomljenovic, PhD, and Christopher Shaw, PhD, from the Neural Dynamics Research Group, University of British Columbia, in Vancouver,CA